NOTE: If document is not uploaded to WCOnline by the , the session is considered a no-show.
Upload your document to your Drop-Off session on the appointment scheduling form itself. You may upload the document when scheduling the appointment (Option A), or at a later time (Option B).
Option A: Upload your document when you schedule your Drop-Off appointment.
- SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SCHEDULING FORM. You will see a box that looks like this:
2. Under File #1, select "Choose File". Choose the file from your desktop.
3. Enter the Document Title
4. Click "Create Appointment"
5. You are all set!
Option B: Upload your document at a later time (just remember to upload it before your appointment start time!).
1. Select your appointment on WCOnline (your scheduled appointment will show up as a red box).
2. At the bottom of the form, you will see the following screen. Click the box that says "Edit Appointment"
3. SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE FORM UNTIL YOU SEE THIS:
4. Under "File #1", select "Choose File" and upload your File.
5. Select "Save Changes"
6. Your document is now uploaded. Wait for comments from your consultant.