The Writing Center uses a system called WC Online to schedule appointments and host all online sessions. This system offers text and email reminders, a digital waitlist for appointments and online consulting sessions. The resources in this section are designed to help answer your questions about how to use the new system.
- Schedule Writing Center Appointment
- Cancel Writing Center Appointment
- Register for a WC Online Account
- Make an Appointment
- Sign Up for the Wait List
- Join an Online Session
- Upload a File to WC Online (Drop-Off Sessions)
- Download Consultant Comments (Drop-Off Sessions)
For more information or to resolve technical difficulties, visit the WC Online Manual.
If you're looking for an appointment on a day that all sessions are booked, check out WC Online's waitlist feature! Click the clock icon in the left corner of the box with the day's date and fill out the requested information to sign up for waitlist notifications via email.