I am an English major and graduating after 4 years.
2) What do you like about working at the Writing Center?
I love the community we have and the chance to work with people across campus and learn from them.
3) What is your favorite book?
It changes weekly! Currently, Red Rising by Pierce Brown.
4) If you are struggling with writing what you do you do?
I try to change where I'm working, get some coffee, and then reread my paper. Normally if I'm stuck, the problem is earlier. I just need to identify it and then continue.
6) What's your favorite part of speech/grammatical concept (either to talk about in sessions, or in general)?
7) What have you had the most fun writing?
8) What's your favorite assignment to work on with clients?
9) What is one motto that you incorporate into your life or your writing?
10) Describe your perfect writing day