1) Tell me about yourself…. What are you studying?
I'm studying Public Affairs and English with the hope of working in environmental policy some day.
2) What do you like about working at the Writing Center?
I love helping students feel confident in their writing. Especially with students who are stuck at the beginning of a session, there is no better feeling than having them leave without writers block.
3) What is your favorite book?
The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown.
4) When you're struggling with writing, what you do you do?
Stop, go outside, or take a 5-10 minute break and then go back to it.
6) What's your favorite part of speech/grammatical concept (either to talk about in sessions, or in general)?
7) What have you had the most fun writing?
8) What's your favorite assignment to work on with clients?
9) What is one one motto that you incorporate into your life or your writing?
I'll give it all I got, that is my plan
When I find what I lost
You know you can
Bet on it, bet on it
Bet on it, bet on it (Bet on me)" -Troy Bolton, High School Musical 2
10) Describe your perfect writing day