- Peer Centered, guest blogger, 2005.
- "The Writing Center, A Meme-Guided Essay" (Alexa Schaad, Emily Scolaro et al.), Digital Commons Plattsburgh, 2016.
- "Taking Tutor Training Online." (Sharon Estes and Alexis Martina ), WLN, November - December, 2010.
- "Educating and Recruiting Multilingual and Other Graduate Students for Writing Center Work" (Hsing-Yin Cynthia Lin and Katherine DeLuca, Ohio State), WLN, September - October 2017.
- Special Issue on Two Year College Writing Centers, Praxis (Dr. Genie Giaimo, Special Editor, Ohio State), Fall 2017.
- "Focusing on the Blind Spots: RAD-Based Assessment of Students' Perceptions of Community College Writing Centers," (Dr. Genie Giaimo, Ohio State), Praxis, Fall 2017.
- "Tutoring Multiingual Writers: Addressing the Dilemma of Voice and Identity" (Kanjing He, Undergraduate Consultant Fall 2018), The Dangling Modifier, Spring 2018.
- "It's All In the Notes: What Session Notes Can Tell Us About the Work of Writing Centers" (Giaimo et al.), Journal of Writing Analytics, Winter 2018.
- "Developing a Multilingual and Interdisciplinary Writing Center: Reviewing Goals and Activities from the Graduate Writing Consultant Workshop" (Katherine DeLuca and Hsing-Yin Cynthia Lin, Ohio State), WLN Digital Edited Collection: How We Teach Writing Tutors, January 2019.